Development projects management project presented by Al-Mortaqa Foundation is optimizing approach to ensure achieving the goals of project with less cost and higher effectiveness as governmental or non-governmental institutions are implementing tens or hundreds of projects annually, yet they don’t achieve the planned goals, in addition they don’t help implement strategic plans set by these institutions.
Importance of the program:
1. Building capacity and skills for public or private project managers.
2. Improving efficiency of (human resources ,in and out ones) through effective participation in (decision making , optimizing use of physical and human resources to meet the planned ends , satisfying organization’s customers through realizing distinguished results much more than expected ).
3. Good planning for development projects to ensure reducing waste of money, efforts and time.
4. Making sure implementing the action plan the way it ensures achieving the project’s goals within certain timeframe.
5. Turning the project manager’s role from administration into participatory and empowering one.
6. Providing project manager with necessary skills (management of human resources, problems tackling, time running, documentation and monitoring management, communication management).
7. Identifying project diagram (to clarify project’s course and its stages).
8. The ability to design the project study paper (the logical framework of project).
9. Setting graphics to mark the curve up and down of project’s operational course.
Whom the program targets?
• Senior officials at governmental institutions and ministries that cover development projects.
• Project managers at ministries and local governments.
• Parliament’s committees that cover development projects.
• Members of provincial council’s committees that cover development projects.
• Project managers and in charge staffs at NGOs.
• Private and mixed institutions and companies.
• Private project owners and founders.
The program’s objectives:
1. Building capacity and skills for project managers and senior officials at public and private institutions.
2. Managing development projects the way it ensures achieving project’s goals and vision through optimizing use of resources and efforts.
3. Acquiring necessary skills to tackle problems and make decision that serve strategic plans.
4. Advancing development projects the way it serves local communities.
5. Disseminating awareness and deep rooting the importance of society development which help progress the quality life for all citizens and encourage society participating in achieving persistent progress for the society.
Features of the program:
• The program offers experts and trainers certified by international academies and institutions.
• Each participant will be provided with important training sources and distinguished training package.
• Each participant will be gifted DVD disk contains hundreds of digital books as sources to be referred to when needed.
• The program doesn’t adopt dictating approach. It adopts smart exercises, interaction workshops and participation approach.
• The program adopts, too, supporting workshops, real cases studies and establishing work groups by participants themselves.
• With end of program, participants can draft development projects that rely on results and goals-based management.
• Participants will be equipped with necessary skills and tools (to develop personnel capacity, studying problems a project would face, taking appropriate decision and establishing effective work groups to manage projects).
The program’s outputs:
• Improving performance and skills of development project managers the way it ensures achieving project’s goals.
• Taking appropriate decision and adopting methodical approach to tackle hard and embarrassing situations a project would face.
• Effective management of human and financial resources of projects.
• Designing projects that achieve society development stemmed from reality needs.
• Drawing project diagram to identify project’s stages, timeframe, inputs and outputs and early determination of possible obstacles a project would face.
• Supporting development plans to meet society needs through achieving project’s goals and impact in tangible way.