Leadership is considered important issue our societies are lacking for.
Some institutions suffer crises as no goal is set for them at which efforts and enthusiasm of institutions staffs and management personnel focus on. Human being progress still relies on the quality leader institutions are making .as such, there is no other alternative, but to care the talents and expend money generously to make brilliant leaders who are capable of leading and managing institutions, public work and social services in general .hence lies the importance of leadership skills development programs for the leaderboards of society and management work .leader making is humanly significant and institutional must task as well.
The importance of the program:
1. The need for effective leaders capable of promoting society reality and its capacity.
2. Leadership science is grown the most significant one the advanced states are addressing.
3. The continued sustainability and advancement of institution can be achieved through effective and constructive management.
4. Tackling administrational negligence which curbs leading spirit which talented staffs have.
5. Boosting self-confidence and discovering leading talents in one and others as well.
6. The strength of institution lies in its capacity to make leaders of second and third grade.
Whom the program targets?
1. General Managers of governmental and non-governmental institutions.
2. Managers of public benefit organizations and private companies.
3. Senior staffs who aspire to achieve administrative development and institutional sustainable superiority.
4. He who seeks self-discovering, talents, professionalism and social prominence.
5. Teaching staffs at university and elementary teaching institutions.
The program’s objectives:
1. Introducing leadership skills and leading personality.
2. Answering bewildering questions about genetic and acquired leadership.
3. Understanding modern leadership theories, and the most important remarks written about them.
4. Exploring one’s possibility to learn leadership.
5. Knowing the difference between leadership and management.( who is the leader and who is the manager)
6. Focusing on leadership characteristics that are indispensable.
7. Understanding the new roles of leader.
8. Introducing the principles of leader making and preparing and discovering leadership characteristics.
9. Meeting effective leadership requirements.
The program’s outcomes:
• Improving management performance for private and public institutions.
• Strengthening sound relationships between leaders and the staffs they lead.
• Acquiring the flexible leadership skills that allow leaderboards select appropriate leadership technique.
• Having advanced leadership thinking based on creativity and innovation. • Leaderships capable of adaptation in line with changes, crises and making better decisions.
• Leaderships capable of working in team spirit to achieve the team goal.
The Features of the Program:
1. The program is delivered by trainers and experts certified by international academies and institutions.
2. Each trainee is provided with internationally certified academic training course.
3. Each trainee is provided with full training package.
4. Holding workshops and establishing focus discussion groups by trainees.
5. Implementing number of exercises (theoretical and practical ones) and sensing the learning joy.
6. The training program relies on participatory collective learning principle.
7. Participants are provided with assessment questionnaire formats and discovering their leadership capabilities and their strong points.